Georgia has been praised by global health leaders and the international media, for successfully containing the spread of the novel coronavirus - COVID-19. On the 30th of June, the country even made it on the European Union's list of 15 safe travel destinations. Currently, Less than 1,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 15 fatalities from the virus have been reported in the country.
Domestic and international tourism is gradually reopening. Georgia's borders have already been reopened for air travelers from Germany, France, Latvia, Lietuva, and Estonia.
For up to date information about Covid-19 in Georgia, visit the following state-operated website:See More
In adherence to the requirements from the Georgian government, recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), we have now made serious changes to our spaces, operations, and protocols for interaction. The new health safety norms and standards encourage physical distancing, prioritize enhancing cleanliness, promote personal hygiene and responsibility, and make it possible to identify any health threats within our facilities immediately.
We have transformed public spaces of Rooms Hotels.
● We reduced the number of tables at the restaurants so that our guests can follow the safety guidelines, which advise individuals to maintain a healthy distance between them and others in social settings.
● We encourage guests of Rooms Hotels to make reservations before visiting to avoid overcrowding.
● We have incorporated signs on the floors, which remind people to maintain physical distancing while waiting in queues at the reception or in the restaurants.
● We have installed transparent glass guards at our reception desks to protect our staff members and guests from close physical interaction.
● Payment terminals have also been installed outside the transparent guards to further decrease any risks of the spread of the virus.
● Transparent glass guards have been incorporated in the dining areas of Rooms Hotels buffets, which serve breakfast for guests.
Following the regulations and recommendations from the Georgian government, WHO, and UNWTO, we ask our guests and employees to:
● Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based disinfecting solution
● When required, wear rubber gloves
● Avoid touching face, nose, and eyes, at all times
● Avoid close contact with infected persons
● When coughing and sneezing, covering the face and nose with a disposable handkerchief or a bent elbow.
We provide face-masks, gloves, disposable footwear, hand sanitizing solutions, for our employees to make sure that personal hygiene and responsibility guidelines can be followed at all times.
We have installed disinfecting rugs at all of our entrances, as well as dispensers for hand sanitizing liquids within the establishments.
To protect our guests and employees from COVID-19, we have strongly enhanced our cleaning efforts.
● Every morning and after each use, restaurant tables and seats are cleaned with a hospital-level antibacterial disinfectants
● We have replaced the print menus with disposable ones
● We have also digitized the menu allowing guests to easily order via the mobile app
● All frequently touched surface areas, and objects, are cleaned with different disinfectants, while the guestroom laundry gets washed at higher temperatures (60C+).
● Every guestroom gets ventilated naturally for an extended period of time after a guest checks out from it. Additionally, an air freshener is used to rid the air from any infectious particles.
● All frequently used objects (e.g. remote controls, heating & cooling system panels) are covered with a layer of disposable plastic, which gets replaced regularly.
● We are ensuring that the hotel swimming pools are safe for our guests to enjoy. We have enhanced our efforts to clean all debris from the floor, disinfect high touch point surfaces, regularly changing the pool water, and purifying it with necessary chemicals.
To minimize the risks of the spread of the Novel Coronavirus, all of our guests and employees go through mandatory thermal screenings before entering Rooms Hotels. Special devices have been installed at the entrances of our buildings and our staff are provided with the necessary equipment for measuring people’s temperature as they enter the premises.
Tel.: +995 32 2 02 00 20
WhatsApp: +995 577 377799